What’s good communication worth?
You read. Notice a difference between a site hosting poor, good, and better communication.
What do you want for your site? Are competing sites better?
Will your customers cheat on you!?
I don’t want that to happen.
Let’s keep them charmed and informed.
Gain a sense of my range and diversity, perusing:
- A great article or entity of content is but one cog in a content machine. I study your market, crafting a long-term content strategy and can help teach your team to do so.
Below, I demonstrate how to use search engine operators to locate relations with both publications and individual bloggers, facilitating guest posting and link building efforts.
Public Relations/Reputation Management -
A company’s brand consists of psychological and physical interactions with its target market. Every impression counts.
Good PR and reputation management fuels branding and public awareness, creating a lesser need for advertising and marketing investments, and stronger bonds with consumers.
I have helped a number of businesses and personalities make connections with organizations and members of the press.
Below is a personal example, which got my insight published on CBS Money Watch and eventually Yahoo.com.
General Online Marketing Consultation/Practice
- Consumers (in just about any vertical) use online marketing engines and tools. Businesses prosper from targeting, intriguing, and converting web traffic.
A number of tools and tangents are involved in online marketing, such as social media, paid advertising, engine optimization, building site authority (with links, PR mentions, etc), and beyond.
I tailor your online marketing and devise sensible strategies.
It’s not about understanding and mastering each and every available online tool and service.
It’s about using some of what’s available in a sensible manner to attract, engage, and service consumers.
In the post, I demonstrate how a local, small business may use particular outreach strategies to elevate online exposure:
In this piece, I leverage positive consumer feedback with real-time meta descriptions, stimulating better online impressions and clicks.
By now, you must have a burning question. How do I get him to help me?
The best method of initial communication is email.
- Provide details of what you need and where you want this individual or ongoing project to be.
- Include details of website (if you have one), target market, and anything else helping familiarize your business, proposed direction, and respective need.
…complement information and work on my site.
Thanks for your consideration, and I look forward to helping,
- Anthony (or @content_muse when dressed in content costume)